Wednesday, 28 December 2011

Wishlist Wednesday #1

7 comments





Photobucket
Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book each week from our wishlist.To join you have to :
  • Be a follower of Pen To Paper
  • Link Back to her (click "Pen to Paper" go to her blog)
  • Do a blog post telling your readers about the book(from your wishlist) and why it's on your wishlist.
  • Add your post to the linky on the host's site.

   Delirium  by Lauren Oliver
 Before scientists found the cure, people thought love was a good thing. They didn’t understand that once love -- the deliria -- blooms in your blood, there is no escaping its hold. Things are different now. Scientists are able to eradicate love, and the government demands that all citizens receive the cure upon turning eighteen. Lena Holoway has always looked forward to the day when she’ll be cured. A life without love is a life without pain: safe, measured, predictable, and happy.

But with ninety-five days left until her treatment, Lena does the unthinkable: She falls in love.
I think the idea is new and exciting(a cure for love...that is something...but i'm not sure i want it ).Had it on my wishlist for quite a while now , and i really don't know why ...

7 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished this one...my pick this week is the 2nd in the series!! Great choice...this book is amazing!!

    ♥Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah...i know ...i just visited you :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this book, haven't had the chance to read it though. I'm a new follower. :)
    Here's mine:
    http://wondrousreadings.blogspot.com/2011/12/wishlist-wednesday-7.html
    SarahS. @ WondrousReadings *YA

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm reading Delirium right now! Hi! I'm your newest follower. I found you through Book Blogs. I hope you'll check out my blog and consider following, too. http://kellyhashway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delirium is great, you're going to love it! Great blog, I'm your newest follower!

    Steph @ Steph's stacks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the visit Steph , i just went by your blog :>

    ReplyDelete