Thursday, 26 January 2012

Do you have problems with Threaded Comments ?

4 comments
I had some problems with them.I had all the setting required but the threaded comments would not appear.I changed browsers and templates,but nothing had changed.Then i found out why (after working for hours at it) .Because my template was a customised template (unofficial template).


So..if you want to have threaded comments, all you need to do is Edit the Html.Follow the instructions Here .It's simple, don't worry.But if you have any problems,contact me and i'll help you do it :D

Good Luck :)

4 comments :

  1. Thanks for sharing. I've been having all sorts of trouble with mine. I will definitely check this out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah..i know how that feels.I lost half a day yesterday trying all sort of things ..

      Delete
  2. OMG THANK YOU!! I have been going crazy trying to get this working on my blog but figured it was because I have a customized template (which I happened to install literally the day before the threaded comments was officially released!) - definitely going to try this tonight!

    ReplyDelete