Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Pretty Little Couples

4 comments



I'm officially obsessed with Pretty Little Liars.It definitely got me hooked, like in a matter of days (3-4) I've watched all the episodes that were out :D

So.....these are the couples :

Hanna and Caleb



Ezra and Aria
(a teacher/student love story ...:x)
This one is a must-see. Trust me !

Toby and Spencer 
(now my favourite couple)


Emily and Samara



So..what do you think?Do you watch this show ?Who is your favourite one ?


4 comments :

  1. Yep I watch the show! It's one of my faves! In addition to loving all the characters I also love the sets and costumes :)

    Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this show! Ezra and Aria are probably my favorite couple, but I love spencer and Toby as well. I'm now following you! (and I do believe I am your 100th follower if I am not mistaken!)
    ~Kristy
    Alittleshelfofheaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YaY..yes you are my 100th follower :D

      I love Ezra and Aria...the teacher/student relationship :D

      Delete