Monday, 16 January 2012

Rating System: How I rate books

2 comments


         I recently started using this system, and i just thought..hey..why not explain it to my readers?So..let's begin..
It starts at 1 star and end up at 5.
1 star- I didn't liked it...it was more of a ..DNF..I did read the most part of the book..I did finish it..But i didn't liked it.
2 stars...It was ok! I didn't especially liked it,but i didn't disliked  it that much either.This may be because of a character or a plot hole...or whatever..just something wrong with it.
3 stars- i liked it . I liked reading it,but it could have been so much better.I am a little disappointed.There was somethings that i didn't like,but it was still a pleasant read.
4 stars-I really liked it .Wow..this one is something...i had a sleepless night or two,maybe a little distracted when doing homework...it's definitely worth your time(if you are interested )
5-I absolutely loved it.I could read it a hundred times over and still not get bored.If it had something wrong, then i really didn't notice..too damn blind !

!This is just my opinion.You may like a book more than me.If you're looking at a 1 or 2 star review,maybe you should borrow it..see how you like it.If it's 3 stars or up , then  you may think about buying it,but first, READ THE SYNOPSIS AND REVIEW CAREFULLY.






2 comments :

  1. It's always hard to base your opinion on someone else's. For my reviews, I always try to state what I didn't like because even though it bugged the crap out of me, it may not be important to someone else. However, it is good to know what you're getting yourself into when buying a book. That was completely contradictory, haha. Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah..tottaly agree with you on this one :)

    ReplyDelete