Thursday, 5 January 2012

The Vampires are back!

2 comments

Tonight,January 5th,The Vampire Diaries come back from the holiday hiatus with a interesting (to say at least ) episode.It's freaking awesome!I've been waiting for over a month already..

Things i cannot wait for :
  • Find more about Bonnie and her mother;
  • Caroline and Tyler, like are they getting back together ?I do hope so.
  • Klaus will have a love interest!!How awesome.I  read a lot of fanfics with Klaus liking/loving someone.Actually seeing him in love would be fantastic (as he says)!
  • Klaus living in Mystic Falls


So..what do you think ?:>

2 comments :

  1. Ahh! I love this show.. I didn't know it comes back on tonight... Anyways! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally its back!!.. love the show!

    ReplyDelete