Monday, 2 January 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

6 comments
 I received The Versatile Blogger Award from Vidya at Books are Magic !Thank you :)
 Rules :
  • Thank and link to the blogger who bestowed the award
  • Share seven random facts about yourself (see below)
  • Spread the love by passing the award to five other bloggers--and be sure to let them know

7 Random facts about me :
  1 .I get distracted super-easy.
  2.I actually just began to really learning English 3 years ago.
  3.I love pink.
  4.When i read a book fragment/synopsis that interests me , i can't do anything else till i know what happens  in the book or i read it myself :D
  5.I can hold a grudge.(and for a very long time...)
  6.I'm a big collector (from books,bookmarks ,pens ...anything that holds my attention for more than 5 min)
  7.When i'm really excited i tend to clap like a 2 y.o. with a big smile on my face :D


I wish to give this awesome award to(Go visit , and say Hello! )  :
1.Silvy at Books are my life
2.Amber at Fall Into Books
3.Megan at StoryBook Love Affair
4.Sandra at Remarkable Reads
5.Elizabeth at Silver's Reviews


6 comments :