Saturday, 21 January 2012

You just gotta love listopia :)

Leave a Comment
Yes, I'm talking about Goodreads's listopia.I mean, where do you usually go when you want to read books like the one you've just read or just on some theme ...Listopia...duh..

There are over...well, there are a lot.I don't know really how many.But it's heaven for booklovers.
You can find all kinds of lists, from books people regretted buying, they loved , hated , with annoying heroines ,cute covers and a lot more.

Here are some Links to some of these lists:) I really hope you enjoy
Can't wait books of 2012
Books You Could Not Put Down
2012 Debut Authors (Young Adult & Middle Grade)[for those of you who participate in Debut Author Challenge]
Fiction Involving Music
Young Adult Road Trip Novels
YA Easy Summer Reads
Books I Wish I'd Never Bought

*I made this post so that people who don't know the awesomeness that is listopia :)

0 comentarii :

Post a Comment