Sunday, 12 February 2012

Book Tag !

11 comments
Hey Guys! I've been tagged by Esha readaholicme .This is actually my first tag!Awesome , huh? Thank you, Esha!!

The Rules:
  1. You must post the rules.
  2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
  3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
  4. Let them know you've tagged them!
Questions from Esha:
How do you get your book? Bookstores? Online? Library? Kindle?
I borrow some on kindle , from some friends and Online and Kindle ..I love my kindle.
I also have a lot of free books gathered on it.

Do you read reviews of a book before you read them?

That depends.If i am looking for a next read and I'm not so sure about the summary or if it was too damn interesting for my own good, then i do read reviews.But most of the time i don't.I just pick one book , depending on the tittle or just blindfolded and start reading it.I'm very picky, and reviews do have an impact on me.

Vampires or Were wolfs?
Vampires.But i do love a good Were Wolf Romance.

Angels or Fairies?

Angels.Definitely.

Paranormal Romance novels or Contemporary Romance Novels?

I actually don't get to read that many Paranormal Romances so I'll go with Contemporary :)

Favourite season?

Late Summer to autumn.Not really a season but..whatever..

According to you the most overrated book of recent times?

Jessica's Guide to dating on the dark side.Read it ..and it could have been a good book.The characters, and the events made me say WTF a lot!I will post about it in the next week or so .


According to you the most underrated book of recent times?

I've got no idea!I haven't read any that come to mind right now!


Vampire Diaries or True Blood? (Talking About the TV Show)

Vampire Diaries! (Hello...have you not seen the TVD posts???)


Physical books or E-books or Audio Books?

I do like a  physical book if it contains some action or something like that but otherwise i like audiobooks.With a good narrator and stuff that wouldn't be portrayed well in the audiobook.Definitely not one with a British accent for the girl.I had a few books like that , and they practically ruined the books for me.


What was the last song you heard before answering these questions?

Three Days Grace- Let it die (I've been checking all their songs :)


Questions : 

1.Who was your last book boyfriend  and why?
2.What is the last 5 star book you read?
3.If money were not an issue, what would you buy yourself at this very instant?
4.What is your favourite movie?
5.What is your favourite song this week?
6.A book you've read at least 3 times?
7.What Tv Shows are you currently watching?
8.Do you like spoilers (Not major one.)?
9.What's your favourite Genre?
10.What book/series got you hooked on reading?
11.Why did you start blogging?




I TAG: 



Well, now i would've liked to tag & ask more people , but since the rules do not allow me to do so , please all of you who want to do this tag consider yourself tagged !(Shh..it's a secret :>) Comment with a  Link Below and i will add you in this post ! 






11 comments :

  1. Thanks for the tag! I will definitely participate in this but won't be able to get my post up until tomorrow night... hope this is ok?! Thanks for thinking of me and I love the questions by the way - can't wait to answer them :)

    Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers! Thanks for participating!
    PS: I prefer Vampire Diaries too! Totally team Damon!

    Esha@ Readaholicme

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tag! This is so neat and I am so honored you thought of me! I am totally with you on The Vampire Diaries thing. Damon is so my man, I will marry him ;]. You are awesome and now I have a post for later on today. Thanks again! You rock!
    [:
    ShawnaLeAnn
    Dreaming In The Pages Enter My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, thanks for the tag. Will probably do this one day this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here are my answers:
    http://kathyhsreviews.blogspot.com/2012/02/book-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the Tag! I'll do them right now and give you a link!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Just letting you know that I have done my book tag post - you can check it out here http://storybookloveaffair.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/book-tag.html Hope you enjoy reading my answers!

    Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  9. I finished it last night but then I fell asleep before I could tell anyone about it, thanks!
    http://alittleshelfofheaven.blogspot.com/2012/02/book-tag.html
    ~Kristy

    ReplyDelete