Friday, 3 February 2012

February Movie releases i can't wait for!

1 comment
So..these are the 3 movies I am going to watch /can't wait for  from the February releases.If you want a review for a film that I'm going to watch, please say so in the comments.




This Means War
Synopsis: Two top CIA operatives wage an epic battle against one another after they discover they are dating the same woman.
Genre: Comedy | Action | Romance
Action,romance and comedy..this is definitely my type of movie.



The Vow
SynopsisA car accident puts Paige (McAdams) in a coma, and when she wakes up with severe memory loss, her husband Leo (Tatum) works to win her heart again.

Genre:Drama | Romance
This one is so...touching and romantic.I think Leo may be my ideal husband;x 
I'm also adding it to my "Valentine's Day Movies" post ;;)




Wanderlust
SynopsisRattled by sudden unemployment, a Manhattan couple surveys alternative living options, ultimately deciding to experiment with living on a rural commune where free love rules.

Genre: Comedy


The trailer was funny as hell...lol .

1 comment :

  1. I think the trailer for This Means War is hilarious and can't wait for the film! Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a lovely week! :)

    ReplyDelete