Friday, 3 February 2012

Follow Friday #3

5 comments



Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can read.

Q: Define what characteristics your favourite books share. Do they all have a kickass heroine or is the hot love interest the Alpha Male?


There is a little action,romance and some sparks between the main characters.And lets not forget the HEA.Also the plot and all the main events ,the character development has to be real,like i have to feel it.

As for the Characters, they both have to be equals.Like if she is a kickass heroine , he can't be anything but matching.




I would very much like to read your answers  too, so comment below ! I promise i'll give you snow !!Tons of it ,since i already have too much on my front yard:))







5 comments :

  1. I love a book with a paranormal element. I just cannot get enough of those. It lets me escape reality.

    New follower! Here's my Follow Friday Post

    Happy Reading!
    -JoAnne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need complex characters that aren't two dimensional or too stereotyped. And I will totally take some of your snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm..how come i haven't thougt about this before..I don't like stereotyped

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I am a new follower!! Found you via the blog hop! Can't wait to read your posts!

    Claire
    http://clairelouisereads.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete