Friday, 24 February 2012

Guest Post: Why best friends make the best lovers! by Cecilia Robert

2 comments




My take on why best friends make the best lovers!
By Cecilia Robert 

To have your long time best buddy as your lover has some perks to it. Once the  friends hop over from the friend zone and into the lovers zone seamlessly –probably there was a problem or two, or a various hurdles to overcome while racing to the finishing line – they begin to see the advantages of such a relationship.
 The two have been together for ages. When she moves, so does he, trying to adjust or align himself/herself so they can be on the same track. Like a satellite. The good thing is he will know when to stop aligning himself and give you some space.
 They know each other at a far more deeper level , than, say if one of them is in a new relationship.

You know you are in love with your best friend when:
-          A touch from your best friend that has always been just that,  is now ‘The touch of all touches’, even if it’s just a brush of fingers. In my upcoming contemporary romance Truly, Madly, Deeply, You, that’s how Frey feels when Liese innocently touches him, as any best friend would. 
-          When you tunelessly sing or shriek on top of your voice Kiss’  I was born for loving you baby.. and meaning the words from the bottom of your heart, or singing along to Josh Groban’s You Are Still You – or any other song, with lyrics that make your toes curl - while wailing helplessly.
-          When she/he suddenly takes on your own version of Aishriwaya Rai, or Clark Kent (I mean the Tom Welling version, with green/hazel eyes and hard in all the right places.)
-          Every time her/his name passes through your lips a shiver dances along your spine

Thanks for having me on your blog, Rallu :)

Well, you're welcome! thanks for stopping by and writing this awesome (and interesting )post!



About Cecilia Robert:
Cecilia Robert enjoys the play and weave of words that make up a good story. She enjoys creating fantastical worlds and getting lost in them. She often meets a prince, a princess, a pirate, ordinary and badass boy or girl who take her through the wonderful world of dreaming and fantasy.
 She doesn't have particular leanings to any kind of story as long as it captures her attention She reads and enjoys urban/dark fantasy romance,  paranormal, contemporary, sci-fi, mystery or horror as much as her children's school books.
 Some nights, you can find her reading Puss in Boots for her daughter, or trying to understand how to read Manga comics from her son.

Truly, Madly, Deeply, You (The book mentioned in the Guest Post):

2 comments :

  1. Don't get wasted
    I am here to talk about my past experiences with spell casters..i had problems with my relationship and i did all to make sure that my woman never break up with me..all in the midst of this, i lost concentration at work and things went really bad for me as i lost my job too..the little money i saved was what i tried to get my wife back with even if i will loose all..i was too desperate and i was taken advantage of as i lost the same money on two different casters from Nigeria. of course i trusted them too much and never knew they did nothing for me so my woman went ahead with breaking up with me..i confronted them that they failed their promise and ever since then, i have never heard a world again from them..That was how fake casters ended my relationship with my woman and i planned i was going to stop everyone like them..i met with another that promised me to get her back to me and i almost laughed and said it was another lie, but he wasn't as he did cast a love spell on her and now we are talking of why we did break up and coming back together in just two days and not months like the other did made me wait..you see why you have to open you eyes and think before the liars here plays with your heart and trust like a toy.{priestolokun@yahoo.com}tel.+2348182743275..he can also help you to solve any problem…Lol I am very happy now.Gabriel

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hello am Heidi So trustworthy spell caster are still online?i never believed until i saw some post about DR.OLOKUN on how he has helped lots of people on the internet.I told him i have had about him on internet and before i told him my problem,He has already told me what i came for and said people had scammed me off my money and added pain to my pain i was so shocked,He just told me that everything will be okay within 48hours,i told him this was what does fake spell caster also told me,He said i should give him a try which i did.Truly am just short of words and over excited for what DR.OLOKUN has done for me exactly when the 48hours was completed the call i got was from my lover that left me with pain for over 4year,He said on phone Heidi,Can we talk in a sad and shy tone,i was like yes then he came to my house and apologized to me that he was sorry and proposed to me that same day and asked if i would marry him and i said yes,And our wedding will be on july 20 friends you are coordinately invited am so happy,Thanks to DR.OLOKUN you can contact him on priestolokun@yahoo.com tel.+2348182743275 for your solution his truly a man you can trust and confide in.

    ReplyDelete