Saturday, 25 February 2012

The new book by J.K. Rowling!!

6 comments
J.K. Rowling, the author of the Harry Potter Series is going to publish a new novel.For adults.Which is great since she has a lot of adult fans, but what isn't so good is the fact that we only have this info.No title,blurb or even the slightest idea on what the book is about.Which is damn right annoying!!(Am i right??...fans of J.K. Rowling ?..)
I actually just signed up for the newsletter to ensure i will receive the latest info on that!
You can also sign up by clicking on the below picture:)



Oh..did i mention that i just read about this(actually, i saw a video, but...whatever)??Which is quite embarrassing!It's so late:) 



6 comments :

  1. I just heard about this a little while ago. I'm so excited! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me to! What do you think is the book about ???

      Delete
    2. I have no idea! But I'm excited for it!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for this post because I didn't know anything about this novel. It's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad i was not the only one who didn't know!

      Delete
  3. I'm signed up for the newsletter as well. I'm not sure if I'm excited or scared to read this book.

    ReplyDelete