Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Wishlist Wednesday #7

4 comments


Photobucket

Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book each week from our wishlist.To join you have to :
  • Be a follower of Pen To Paper
  • Link Back to her (click "Pen to Paper" go to her blog)
  • Do a blog post telling your readers about the book(from your wishlist) and why it's on your wishlist.
  • Add your post to the linky on the host's site.


             You Against Me by Jenny Downham                             




Sinopsys:If someone hurts your sister and you're any kind of man, you seek revenge, right? If your brother's been accused of a terrible crime and you're the main witness, then you banish all doubt and defend him. Isn't that what families do? When Mikey's sister claims a boy assaulted her at a party, his world of work and girls begins to fall apart. When Ellie's brother is charged with the crime, but says he didn't do it, her world of revision, exams and fitting in at a new school begins to unravel. When Mikey and Ellie meet, two worlds collide. Brave and unflinching, this is a novel of extraordinary skillfulness and almost unbearable tension. It's a book about loyalty and the choices that come with it. But above all it's a book about love - for one's family and for another.




Ok..so this sounds awesome.A truly forbidden love in this case(Romeo and Juliet style :>).And i’m so dieing  to read it...
Oh...did i mention that i love the cover..??No..?? Oh..well :D

Please, do tell if you read it ... & don't forget to leave links to YOUR wishlist post in the comments so that i can visit you to! (It does not matter if you don't take part in Wishlist Wednesday! Any Wishlist post is fine !

4 comments :

  1. Hi! I'm a new follower from Book Blogs. I look forward to reading more of your blog. If you like, check my blog out too.

    http://www.vanessakeccles.blogspot.com/

    Read you later! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read this book as well. I like the sound of it because it does sound tragic. It also reminds me of another book that I read about four years ago where the siblings of the accused and the accuser fall for each other. I don't remember much about it but I did like it so hopefully, I like this one as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please give me the name and author of the book! Pleasee :D

      Delete
    2. That's just it, I don't remember the title or the author. All I remember is one scene where the girl is hanging around the monkey bars and says she wants to be an attorney so she can put away criminals. She apologizes to the guy because his brother is on trial for murder. That's all I remember. I'm sorry.

      Delete