- Be a follower of Pen To Paper
- Link Back to her (click "Pen to Paper" go to her blog)
- Do a blog post telling your readers about the book(from your wishlist) and why it's on your wishlist.
- Add your post to the linky on the host's site.
Single Girl's To Do List
by Lindsey Kelk
Sinopsys:A hilarious and romantic standalone novel from the bestselling author of the I Heart series
Rachel Summers loves a to-do list:
• Great job
NOT on the list:
• Being dumped
Best friends Emelie and Matthew ride to her rescue with an entirely new kind of list – The Single Girl’s To-Do List. Rachel doesn’t know it, but it will take her on all kinds of wild adventures – and get her in some romantic pickles too. And then it won't be a case of what but who she decides to tick off…
• Mr. bendy yoga instructor
• Mr. teenage sweetheart
• Mr. persistent ex
• Mr. deeply unsuitable
The Single Girl’s To-Do List gives Rachel the perfect heartbreak cure – and proves love is out there if you’re willing to take a chance.
This sounds awesome, cute and funny.And also it has romance, which is even more interesting!(plus i love to-do lists!)
So..what is on your wishlist this week ?Today is the last day of February (the month of love) and i thought that this funny romance will be a perfect fit!