Monday, 26 March 2012

Guest Post: My Secret Weapon by Lindsay Paige

Leave a Comment





My Secret Weapon
Thanks again for letting me be here today! While thinking about what I could post, my mom was talking to me about a weekly feature on my blog called A Thursday Tune. This feature is where I share a song that is on a play list I created for the series as I was writing it. (I also have A Tuesday Tune, where I share songs that I listen to while writing Don’t Panic.)
I love sharing these tunes every week. Why? Well, that’s because music is possibly the most important part of my writing process. Music is an important part of my life. I need a dose of it daily. When writing, music helps me get to the heart of scene. Music inspires me. Music makes me feel and it helps me get in the correct mindset to put feeling in the words I write.
The type of music I listen to varies. I don’t listen to a set type because I find songs with beats and lyrics that fit the scene I’m going to write. If you check out the tunes every Thursday, then you will see that it varies from country to pop to music from the 90’s. I’m thankful for listening to different types of music because it’s easy to find a song to fit my needs when I have such a selection to choose from.
There you have. That’s my secret weapon. Thank you for reading!

About the author of this post:
Lindsay Paige
Lindsay Paige is a young adult romance author from North Carolina. Most of what Lindsay writes are her daydreams in lavish details. (Please excuse that fact when you read one of her future works about a girl who sleeps around.;)) When not writing, she is working to complete her final year of high school.
Author of the Bold As Love series
~Only together can their love overcome the obstacles they will face.~

Sign up for my monthly newsletter to learn about the latest news and exclusive giveaways!
Buy my books on Amazon or Smashwords.

0 comentarii :

Post a Comment