Saturday, 10 March 2012

I seem to always come back to some things

1 comment
Well, this post is supposed to be about new things, but i actually didn't take in consideration the stuff that i already knew,and liked and all that but have reappeared all of the sudden. I seem to like things,be kind of obsessed with them and then lose interest.
I don't know about you, but i get bored easily..
Now, whitout any further boring-stuff-about-me you won't even read...the past couple of weeks I've been watching the new season of One Three Hill, but that doesn't even cut it! I love the Nathan & Haley pairing, and this week was full of it.I've been watching some youtube videos on them, re watching some Season 1 episodes..stuff like that! I'll probably even make the next youtube day only with them..but that's still to be decided.

   Books    


I've read A bite's tale by Veronica Blade. Which i quite liked.Come back tomorrow for a review (part of the book tour !!)



  Other  
Yeah..that's all for this week!You know..i can probably say that there was a week without Nikita and The Vampire Diaries !!! 

Which sucks, but thankfully, next week they are airing a new episode of each! 
Oh..don't forget to enter to win a e-copy of Beckoning Light by Alyssa Rose Ivy(link ) 



Last Week Posts ! 
Guest Post and Giveaway :Creating the Ultimate Ending When It’s Not the End by Alyssa Rose Ivy

March Book Releases I want to read !
Wishlist Wednesday #10 (featuring The Vampire Stalker )
Always You by Shilpa Mudiganti Release Day (+Giveaway)
Tundra 37 Blog Tour!Guest Post: Alien mammoths

Don't forget to smile and be nice !! At least to the people that matter to you !!
Have a  nice weekend :)I sure will, since this is a scheduled post and I'm on a mini vacation at my grandparents :)



1 comment :

  1. Hello Rallu,
    I found you on book blog, thank you for the warm welcome!
    Fantastic job on your blog! I love that you are posting almost every day. I would love to participate in your events and giveaways. following you now!

    Please visit my book review blog at http://riversihaveknown.wordpress.com/

    It's very new, but i am updating regularly.
    Please become a follower. Also, leave your feedback in comments, please.
    thank you!

    ReplyDelete