Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Veronica , Oh Veronica!

6 comments

You know that I've recently started viewing Veronica Mars, right?
Well, I know that there are a lot of you who don't even know who/what that is..So, today I'm gonna show you some awesomeness from VM!!
I especially liked Veronica's sense of humour (Which she inherited from her dad..)



Veronica Mars !!!(She doesn't need any intro!)



Let's take a look at another awesome character! Logan Echolls

Anyway if you are interested , I do recommend you to watch it !


6 comments :

  1. The tension between Veronica and Logan is so well-executed! Hot, hot, hot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them together..more than Dunca xVeronica and that says something ;;x

      Delete
  2. Love that show--it's one of my all-time favorites. I'm jealous that you get to see it all for the first time! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished watching it ;;) (In a week ...)

      Love this show..probably one of my favourites ;;)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this show. I was so sad when it went off the air.

    ReplyDelete