Thursday, 2 January 2014

2014 Bookish Resolutions!

Leave a Comment
Happy New Year!

What better way to start the new year than with a confession and some resolutions?..

I have a confession to make.Up until now, I haven't set any resolutions for real.I mean, yeah..I thought about what I want to accomplish in the new year,but never wrote it down.Especially when books were concerned.So, here it goes!

2014 Bookish Resolutions

#1 Read  at least 50 books
There are 52 weeks in a year.Excluding the 2 months and a half I'll be busy with exams for university,that gives me 42 weeks relatively free.That means, I'll have to read  approximately a book in less than a week.
#2 Finish the book series I have already started.Or read the books that are going to be published in 2014 from those series.
  • The Vampire Academy(Currently reading Book #3:Shadow Kiss)
  • Lux(Last Book #4:Origin, waiting for the release of Book #5:Opposition)
  • Saturn(Last Book #1:American Girl on Saturn,waiting for release of Book #2:Cross Me Off Your List)
  • Gaming The System(Last  Book #1:At Any Price,waiting for release of Book #2: At Any Turn)
#3 Read a book with  the main character that is ..
  •  An Assassin
  • A Hacker
  • A sports player
  • A celebrity
  • A bad boy
  • A vampire
  • A werewolf
#4 Read at least 5 Good Stories from Wattpad.
Free stories are great.But there are so so many ones out there that are ..not so great, that it's really hard to find the really good ones.I'll write a post every 3 Stories I read.
#5 Document my readings.
I have a notebook that I write book reviews on,and I think I'll use that.
#6 Write reviews for every book I read.

So...what are your bookish resolutions?

0 comentarii :

Post a Comment